Seattle is a very liberal town, with a progressive movement that is just starting to stretch our muscles. Just how liberal is indicated by the division in city government over policy response to aggressive panhandling that threatens to drive away tourism. On April 16, 2010, Mayor Mike McGinn stated that he would veto the Seattle City Council's proposed aggressive panhandling ordinance if it passed with fewer than six votes. News Report
- USDemocrat Network
- Alliance for Democracy Seattle Planning
- Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/AfDSeaPlanning
- Trust The People - SEATTLE
- AHAC Seattle - Health care, Alternative medicine, Homelessness
- Seattle Action!
- Seattle Taste of the Nation - seeking to end childhood hunger in the US.
- Call 4 Investigation - Seattle based media
- Earth Save Seattle
- Balanced Transportation for Seattle
- Americans United for the separation of Church and State - Seattle
- Seattle MoveOn